Got an email today from Lee Ka Hoong, the webmaster of MyBlog2Day, about his new giveaway called 'MyBlog2Day Contest – $800 Cash Prize and Premium Themes Giveaway'.
Category B) Best Guest Post Premium Theme Prizes
1) 1-Year Memberships – All Themes from ElegantThemes ($59.85)
2) 1 Developer License – 4 Themes from WooThemes ($150)
3) 3 Single License – 1 Theme from WpZoom ($69)
4) 4 Single License – 1 Theme from WpNow ($79)
5) 5 Single License – 1 Theme from OrganizedThemes ($100)
6) 2 Single License – 1 Theme from GabFireThemes ($118)
7) 1 Blogussion Thesis Skin from Blogussion.com ($45.95)
1 Single License – 1 Premium Flexx Theme from WeBuildYourBlog ($79.95)
Notes : You can only win any one single license or developer license from the list.
How To Enter:
Follow the guidelines and collect as much points as you can. There is no compulsory on any steps below, you can do whatever you like to collect the points.
Point System For First, Second, Third and Forth Cash Prize (Category A)
- Write a blog post about this contest, you’re required to include all sponsors’ links and a link to this post as well. (5 points for blog with PR1 and below; 8 points for blog with PR2 and above)
- Follow Lee Twitter at @myblog2day and Tweet the message. (2 points)
- Subscribe Lee Newsletter and get a free copy of “Making Money From Blogging” eBook. (2 points)
Join @MyBlog2Day Blog Contest! Retweet and stand the chance to win $800 Cash Prizes! http://xr.com/mb2dcontest
Point System For Best Guest Post Premium Theme Prizes (Category B)
- Guest post (5 points – Maximum 3 guest posts each contestant and must be comply with the guest posting guideline. Social media vote for 2nd guest post is not counted, only social media vote from 1st guest post will be counted, but still you’ll get the 8 points for 2nd guest post.)
- ReTweet (1 point – 5 ReTweets)
- Blogengage Votes (1 point – 5 Blogengage Votes)
- Comments (1 point – 2 Comments ~ You need to reply comment from reader to get 1 point)
How To Win?
- People who collects 25 points (Overall + Include Guest Post and Social Media Points) and above will be able to win prizes from Category A – First Prize, Second Prize, Third Prize and Forth Prize. Winners will be random picked with Random.org. If you don’t win the cash prize, you will still stand a chance to win the premium themes prizes if you collect enough points for your guest post. (4 Winners)
- People who collects 15 points (Guest Post and Social Media Points Only) and above will be able to win a Premium Theme from Best Guest Post Prize from Category B. People who collects the most points in the guest post (Guest Post and Social Media Points Only) will get the chance to pick any premium themes from the list first and the following winners in sequence. (20 Winners)
The contest will be ended on 1st July 2010
For more detail please visit: